Say goodbye to boring squares and hello to these fun S’mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels!
S’mores Rice Krispies Treats Pinwheels! Not only are these treats easy on the eyes (totally impressive!), they are crazy easy to make!
Say good-bye to square rice krispies treats and hello to these fun pinwheels! something fun, something unexpected, and these pinwheels are just that.
Pinwheels are always appreciated and they are just as easy to make as traditional treats. There’s a couple extra steps but really, SO worth it!
- 10 oz miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup butter (plus more for greasing)
- 5 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 7 oz jar marshmallow creme
- 6 Hershey’s chocolate bars
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Line a 10×15 pan with waxed paper. Butter the waxed paper and set aside.
- Combine marshmallows and one quarter cup of butter in a microwave-safe bowl. Cover and heat on high for 30 seconds, stir. Repeat until completely blended.
- Stir in cereal and graham cracker crumbs.
- Press mixture into prepared pan.
- Spread marshmallow creme on top using an offset spatula.
- Place Hershey’s bars on top of the marshmallow creme.
- Place in oven for two minutes. Use a spatula to spread the softened chocolate.
- Let cool for 10 minutes.
- Roll up starting on the long side. Peel away the waxed paper as you roll. Pinch the seams together.
- Place seam side down and refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until chocolate has set.
- Slice and serve!
Start by buttering a waxed-paper lined jelly roll pan. You really want to butter it well so that the waxed paper is easy to peel away when you’re rolling up the treats.
Next butter and marshmallows are microwaved until melted and then the cereal and graham cracker crumbs are stirred in.
Now here comes the fun part. I know we’ve already got the marshmallow component of these s’mores treats covered, but if you wanted that marshmallow flavor to pop. Soooo, Ishmear on a jar of marshmallow creme.
Next comes a layer of Hershey’s bars that are gently melted and then spread over the top of the marshmallow creme layer.
So finally, we roll it all up and throw it in the fridge to set.
Slice and serve!