Packed with tender pasta, a creamy dressing and BLT fixings, your favorite sandwich gets a makeover in with this easy BLT Ranch Pasta Salad!
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 (of 1.0 ounce) package dry Ranch dressing mix
- 16 ounces pasta
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 10 slices bacon, drained, cooked, and crumbled
- 2 cups romaine or iceberg lettuce, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, and dressing mix. Refrigerate for at least an hour,or overnight.
- In a large pot, cook pasta until al dente.
- Remove from heat, drain, and rinse under cold water.
- Add tomatoes and bacon. Stir well to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add lettuce and dressing just before serving so that it does not become too soggy.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
It’s best to add the dressing to the salad right before serving so that it stays creamy.